Located between the Guillot University Center and Powers Hall, Lafayette Hall houses 58 freshmen and upperclass residents on two floors. Lafayette Hall is also the Home of the UNA Honors Program, and assignment to Lafayette Honors Hall requires acceptance into the UNA Honors Program and pre-approval by Dr. Vince Brewton, Director, UNA Honors Program. The makeup of the building is co-ed by floor (men on one floor, women on a separate floor).
• 24 Hour Card Access on all main entrance doors.
• Video surveillance on all main entrance and emergency exit doors as well as the ground floor lobby.
• One communal bath is located on each floor, which is cleaned daily by our Awesome Custodial staff. These consist of three showers, and four toilets, all with privacy enclosures, plus three sink areas with mirrors at each sink.
• Communal kitchen and vending machines are located on the Ground Floor.
• The floors in the bedrooms are carpeted, the windows have mini-blinds already hung, and a Microfridge is included in each room.
• Laundry facilities and an ice machine are located on the Ground Floor.
• Towers Cafeteria is located a short walk up the hill, and the GUC Food Court is right next door.
• A Community TV lounge and meeting area is located on the Ground Floor.
• Smoking is NOT permitted in any residence hall or within 30 feet of any entrance.
• The Guillot University Center (GUC) is right next door and features the Game Room, Student Activities, Student Mailboxes along with a host of food options in the Food Court. We like the Einstein’s Bros Bagels Tasty Turkey!
• In the heart of campus, only a short walk from most academic buildings!
Room Features (All furniture is movable)
• Two extra long ¾ loft style single beds
• Two desks with chairs
• Two dressers
• Two closets
• Air Conditioning
• Wireless high speed Internet
• Basic cable service
• Carpeted floors
• Mini-blinds installed in windows
• Microfridge included in each room