LaGrange Hall will close May 2015 and will not be available for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Located on Pine Street, next door to the Student Recreation Center and the University Parking Deck, LaGrange Hall houses 227 freshmen and upperclass residents on four floors.
• 24 Hour Card Access on all main entrance doors.
• Video surveillance on all main entrance and emergency exit doors as well as the ground floor lobby and mezzanine kitchen and laundry area.
• Two communal baths located on each floor, which are cleaned daily by our Awesome Custodial staff. These typically consist of four showers, and four toilets, all with privacy enclosures, plus three sink areas with mirrors each.
• Communal kitchen located on the Ground Floor.
• Convenient study lounges are located on the Ground Floor
• Tiled floors in the bedrooms, so you may want to bring an area rug.
• Laundry facilities located on the Ground Floor.
• Towers Cafeteria is located right up the hill, which makes dining very convenient.
• The Roar Store is also located right up the hill for all your late night cravings.
• Community TV lounge, computer lab, ping-pong and pool table, and an ice/water machine are all located on the Ground Floor.
• Vending Machines located on the Ground Floor.
• Smoking is NOT permitted in any residence hall or within 30 feet of any entrance.
• The Student Recreation Center is right next door to LaGrange Hall.
• World of Wings is also located in the Student Recreation Center. They are open late and take Dining Dollars!
• Recycling bins are located on each floor by the elevator.
Room Features (Furniture is movable)
• Two extra long single beds per standard double.
• Two desks with chairs.
• Two dressers
• Two built in closets and bookshelves
• Two bulletin boards
• Air Conditioning
• Wireless high speed Internet
• Basic cable service
Inside Frame: 76in x 26in
Outer Frame: 78in x 26in