Located on Pine Street across from the Football Practice Field and connected to Towers Cafeteria, Rice Hall houses 322 upperclass residents on six floors. The makeup of the building is co-ed by floor (men on one floor, women on a separate floor).
• 24 Hour Card Access on all main entrance doors.
• Video surveillance on all main entrance and emergency exit doors as well as the ground floor lobby and mezzanine kitchen and laundry area.
• Two communal baths located on each floor, which are cleaned daily by our Awesome Custodial staff. These typically consist of five showers, and five toilets, all with privacy enclosures, plus four sink areas with mirrors each.
• Communal kitchen located on the Mezzanine.
• Convenient study lounges are located on each odd floor, making studying with friends easy.
• Tiled floors in the bedrooms, so you may want to bring an area rug.
• Laundry facilities located on the Mezzanine.
• Towers Cafeteria is located right next door, which makes dining very convenient.
• The Roar Store is also located right next door for all your late night cravings.
• Community TV lounges and computer labs are located on each odd floor.
• Vending Machines located on the Mezzanine
• Smoking is NOT permitted in any residence hall or within 30 feet of any entrance.
• The Student Recreation Center is a short walk from Rice Hall.
• World of Wings is also located in the Student Recreation Center. They are open late and take Dining Dollars!
• The UNA Shuttle Bus stops right behind Rice to help you get to the other side of campus.
• Two extra long single beds.
• Two built in desks with chairs.
• One set of built in chest of drawers (two sides, one for each resident)
• Two closets
• Two bulletin boards
• Air Conditioning
• Wireless high speed Internet
• Basic cable service
*Inside Singles only have one of each item listed