- Presented GPS Tracking System to Board of Trustees
- Partnered with Student Affairs to Increase Health Fee to benefit Student Counseling Services
- Supported Naming of Student Commons Building after Dr. Larry Nelson
- Raised over $7,500 for the SGA Endowed Scholarship
- Hosted first and second Lion Night
- Hosted inaugural "Hi" Noon event
- Hosted Phillip Phillips and Mat Kearney for Spring Concert 2013
- Hosted State of the Association Address
- Hosted Mayoral Debate for City of Florence
- Ideas to Action Campaign
- Secured funds from $1 rec fee to benefit students in various ways
- Hosted the first Gubernatorial Candidates Day Forum at UNA, which Dr. Robert Bentley and Mr. Ron Sparks attended on October 11, 2010.
- Assisted University Police in assembling 20 bike racks, which were placed on campus to make UNA a more bike-friendly campus.
- Hosted the Lion Feedback Forum on October 19, 2010. The forum included Athletic Director Mark Linder to inform students about the Division 1 issue, a representative from Sodexo Dining Services and Follet Bookstore, Dr. Chunsheng Zhang to represent International Affairs, Vice President for Student Affairs David Shields, and SGA President Cory Hamilton.
- Facilitated the largest student referendum vote where over 1700 students participated on the Division I move.
- Developed a parternship to get a DVD Kiosk in the GUC Entrance located next to ATM. Proceeds will go towards the SGA Endowed Scholarship.
- University Program Council branch hosted Step Show & Step Sing to raise a total of $13,482.84 for United Way.
Past SGA Accomplishments
- Purchased the USA Today Readership Program
- Intramural Field
- Student Recreation Center
- Parking Deck